2D MEASUREMENTS & BOUNDARIES
ACTIVITY HEAT MAPS
COUNT & MONITOR OBJECTS
As Seen In:
Take accurate 2D measurements (such as distance, area, or circumference) of land, buildings, walls, fences, roofs, and other site features.
Take accurate 3D measurements (such as volume) of stockpiles of dirt, wood, concrete, salt, and other materials. Also get inverse volumetrics of pools, ponds, troughs, and tanks.
Monitor activity with our heat map tool, which will automatically highlight parts of the site that have changed since the last map.
Before the project, overlay a construction layout to see where everything will go. During and after the project, view an asbuilt survey to observe, document, and measure what was built.
Count the number of vehicles, crates, trees, or other objects at your site, and automatically track changes over time.
Share your maps securely with your coworkers or customers.
> Use our simple analytics tools to perform measurements
> Track changes over time with automatic change detection
4. We stitch the images together to create an interactive map, either in 2D or 3D.
5. You view this map online.
6. You can use our online tools to take high-precision measurements and track changes over time.
1. You choose a location to be mapped from the air.
2. We connect you with a drone pilot in that area who has the right equipment to take high resolution photos.
3. The pilot goes to your location, flies a drone over your site to capture photos, and uploads those photos to our secure website.
How it Works:
FREE QUOTE | NO OBLIGATION
Skycatch is not a licensed surveyor.
Skycatch is temporarily not accepting new drone pilot applications due to unprecedented demand. Please check back in early 2016.